Baden-Baden - Cosmopolitan city in the Black Forest
Varied and beautifully situated at the foot of the Black Forest, Baden-Baden, the elegant and international capital of spas and culture, is a paradise for all those who appreciate enjoyment at a high level.
Extraordinary art and culture, interesting exhibitions in one of the numerous museums, extravagant events in the Festspielhaus and beautiful park landscapes.
Must See's in Baden-Baden:
- Festspielhaus - Germany's largest concert and opera house
- Kurhaus and Kurpark - the centre of Baden-Baden
- Museum Frieder Burda - A combination of modern and contemporary art
- Theater - Germany's most beautiful theater building in rococo style
- Staatliche Kunsthalle - Exhibition House for Contemporary and International Art
During your visit to Baden-Baden, also visit our partner hotel, the Atlantic Parkhotel, which is also run by the Schwemmle family. It lies directly on the idyllic little river Oos on the world-famous Lichtentaler Allee, opposite the theatre, spa and casino.
Further information you can find here: www.atlantic-parkhotel.de
Event highlights for Baden-Baden you can find here: www.baden-baden.de/veranstaltungen-kunstausstellung/veranstaltungshighlights/